Joyful Paws Pet Hotel & Daycare is Long Beach’s Award-Winning Place for Pets!
At Joyful Paws, we distinguish ourselves by providing quality pet care services in a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere. Discover the superior level of care, state-of-the-art facility, and dedicated staff that make up the Joyful Paws experience!
Our Pet Hotel Mirrors Our Name—Joyful!
We’re here to give your dog or cat a happy, loving, and fun home-away-from-home.
· Staff on-site day and night for 24/7 supervision. Quality care doesn’t end at sunset!
· Tons of one-on-one attention and 12,000 square feet of secure indoor and outdoor play areas
· Our staff members are carefully trained. Team leaders are certified in pet first aid and CPR
The Overnight Experience Your Furry Best Friend Deserves
When you’re away, you should be able to relax knowing your pets are having a wonderful time and receiving the best possible care!
· Climate-controlled accommodations, including spacious luxury suites.
· Comprehensive wellness checks every day
· Attentive room service, 24/7 supervision, and lots of human TLC
· Our Wag-Vision allows you to watch your loved ones on your mobile device from anywhere!
Exciting Activities for the Most Enriching Stay!
Dogs thrive on activity and engagement, especially when they’re away from home. We offer discounted, customizable activity packages so you can pick the right activity level for your precious pooch. Some of our options include:
· Group or Individual Play
· Bedtime Stories & Nightly Tuck-ins
· Tasty Gourmet Treats
· Brain Teasers for Mental Stimulation
· Special Packages for Puppies & Senior/Special Needs Dogs
Fun and Friendly Daycare that Fits Your Schedule!
Whether it’s a summer pool party or indoor “Yappy Hour,” our team consistently delivers fun and exciting doggie daycare for our guests.
· Indoor & outdoor play areas with plenty of room to run and play
· Play equipment and safe toys
· Secure environment and 100% staff supervision
· Daycare groups are chosen based on playstyle, age, and size
Benefits of Doggie Daycare
Experts agree doggie daycare is the safest and most fun way for dogs to play while their owners are away.
· Exercise keeps dogs healthy, happy, and physically stimulated
· Socialization satisfies your dog’s instinct to play with other pups and improves their social skills
· Helps prevent behaviors associated with boredom and loneliness, like chewing, barking, and digging
· Provides the mental engagement dogs crave and need for their overall well-being
· Total supervision, healthy vaccination standards, and a secure atmosphere make daycare the safest place for play
Pet Bathing & Spa
Our experienced bathing team uses the best techniques and products to ensure a quality spa experience. Visit us for premium bathing, specialty spa treatments, nail trimming, ear and teeth cleaning, and much more. Cats are welcome!
All of the staff are extremely passionate about caring fo pets. We are pet-first aide and CPR certified. You love your pets. That's why we treat them like family!
There are no reviews yet
To enroll into our facilty we need to obtain current vaccine records.
Dogs: Rabies, Bordetella, Dhpp, Canine Influenza, and your dog must be on a monthly flea regimen.
Cats: Rabies, FVRCP and and your cat must be on a monthly flea regimen.
All staff is training from profeessional such as the Dog Gurus, Fetch Find, and Dogsafe Canine First Aid and CPR.
For the most accurate pricing and availability please give us a call. (562) 435-7297
I've always owned pets growing up. They give me so much happiness and I wanted to create a life around them. Every day is a joy to be around animals.
We do not breed discrimante at Joyful Paws. We are happy to care for any breed of cat or dog!
We invite you to take a tour of our facility. Tours are given daily during office hours.