We are the High Desert's ONLY international award winning Interior Designer and General Contractor, #917857. With my amazing Decorator, Stephanie, we help you to make your house into your home, one room at a time!
Come see why over 1,000,000 happy clients have utilized Decorating Den Interiors since 1969, http://teamtatera.decoratingden.com/
Making the world more beautiful, one room at a time.
There are no reviews yet
Since 1969 our initial consultation has always been complimentary. During this 1 1/2 hour meeting at the client's house, we accomplish three critical tasks:
1. Take a brief tour of your home so I can see your style, how you live, etc. This helps me to "walk a mile in your shoes" and to see how adventurous you are with color, pattern, style, abd design.
2. We discuss the room to start on first. Rome was not built in a day, BUT they had a plan! Who lives in the house, how many kids, pets, etc? What stays and what goes? What are your visions, needs and wants for this room? Since it's best to go step by step within our plan, this helps to show the "Wow!" factor.
3. We review my portfolio and discuss the critical, but oh so important, dreaded budget issue. Without a realistic plan of your investment, we won't be on the same page. I want to do my best to design to your style, lifestyle and tastes within your realistic budget.
If I am the right person for you, we collect a retainer, and set a follow up appointment for me to present my findings just for you!
I have my Interior Design Certificate from University of California, Riverside. In addition, I am the High Desert's ONLY international award winning Interior Designer & General Contractor, #917857.
I am an active member with ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. I am also an active member of NKBA, the National Kitchen and Bath Association. I am an active member and LEED Green Associate with USGBC, the US Green Building Council, inland Empire Chapter.
I work in two ways:
1. 95% of the time I work this way: when clients purchase product through me, which I buy at wholesale directly from the manufacturer and sell at full retail, my design service is complimentary.
2. I consult at $175 per hour, minimum two hours.
I blame it all on Frank Lloyd Wright! I grew up in Chicago and fell in love with his sense of style used in Prarie Style architecture. The house, and all furnishings were in balance and style. It's awesome! He inspired me to make the world more beautiful, one room at a time!
My typical clients are homeowners who want their house to fully reflect their style, wants and needs.
We were called by a client to redo her kitchen that she's hated for the last 20+ years! It was long overdue, and turned into her favorite room in her house!
Look at my website and see my work, my testimonials and educate yourself on who I am, and how I work. http://teamtatera.decoratingden.com/
What is your realistic budget? Are you both on the same page considering style, theme, budget, usage, wants and needs?