I offfer a natural home setting for dogs with a limited number of dogs allowed. I have 2 dogs of my own that serve as companions to the dogs visiting and i have had dogs just about my entire life. Before I began The Dogie Bunkhouse in 2011 I was caring for dogs for a friend and really enjoyed it which is what led me to start my business. I am linsened as an LLC. I am Insured and associated with the Better Business Bureau of AZ.
I love animals, in particular dogs and enjoy getting to know each ones personality.
There are no reviews yet
Before I take in new dogs I require a Meet 'n Greet with the owner and the dog to ensure compatability with of the new dog with other dogs and it creats a comfort level for dogs that can be stressed going to a new place to have already been hear. At the Meet 'n Greet I will give the owner a folder with forms for the owner to fill out and return on their first stay. These forms include (but are not limited to) a dog profile / information page as well as the boarding agreement.
I have a AA in business.
Day Drop Off: $20/day/dog
· Dogs dropped off and picked up on the same day
24 Hour Care: $25/day/dog
· Dogs who stay over night
Half day care: $12/dog
· Dogs who’s stay extend a 24 hour period
· i.e. Dog is dropped off at 8:00 am and is picked up at 4:00 pm the following day = ($25 * 1 day * 1 dog) = $25 + ($12 * 1 dog) = $12 = $37
Weekly Care: $135/week/dog
· Dogs who’s stay is for 7 days / 7 nights
· i.e. 1 dog for 17 days = ($135 * 2 weeks * 1 dog) = $270 + ($25 * 3 days * 1 dog) = $75 = $345
Extended Care: $12/day/dog
· Extended Care is defined as a stay of 3 weeks or longer – with a minimum charge of $252
A 5% discount will be given to families with 3+ dogs. This discount will be given as follows – the first 2 dogs will be charged full price the third or more dogs the 5% discount will be taken off their individual cost.
· i.e. 3 dogs for 16 days = ($135 * 1 week *2 dogs) = $270 + ($25 * 2 days * 2 dogs) = $100 = $370; ($135 * 1 week * 1 dog) = $135 + ($25 * 2 days * 1 dog) = $50 = $185 * 5 % = $175.50 Grand Total: $370 + 175 = $545
I got my start from my love for my own dogs and caring for a friends dogs. After watching these dogs for a couple of years decided to turn it into a business, and the rest they say is history.
I have worked with families that have 1 dog to those that have a house full. Some may have small lap dogs while others have large or giant dogs who also think that they are lap dogs. I have one main requirement - that your dog get along well with other dogs and people.
Look for a place both you and your pet are comfortable with, don't settle for something you are unsure of or can't tour in its entirety.
What quality of care will my dog get? How content are the dogs in this facility?