Stacey Grant, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
I deliver world class service to buyers and sellers in the West Valley. With over 25 years experience in real estate, I know what’s important, and that is you!
My favorite two things in real estate:
1. When I hand the house keys over to a first time home buyer. That is really the best feeling!
2. When I find that perfect retirement home for someone and they can start living the life they have been dreaming of.
Photos and videos
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
Get to know the client, what they are looking for and then help guide them through the process.
My job is to find you the best home, at the best price to fit your needs. I have 25 years experience in the Real Estate industry. So if you are looking for an agent that truly knows the in's and out's, that will listen to your needs & wants and will give you the personalize service you deserve, then give me a call today.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
- 1993 – 1997: Sales Associate
- 1997 – 2007: Associate Broker
- 2007 – 2012: Designated Broker, Co-owner
- 2013 – 2015: Buyer’s Agent, Re/Max Professionals
- 2015 – current: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Awards and Dessignations:
- 2002 Realtor of the Year for Mason County, Washington
- E-Pro Designation
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Specialist (SFR)
- Designated Broker
Professional and Service Memberships:
Association of Realtors: National, State and County
- 2000 – 2001: Board of Director for our County Association of Realtors
- 2002 – 2003: Secretary for our County Association of Realtors
- 2001 – 2004: Board of Director for Washington State Association of Realtors
Rotary International: 2004-2012
- Board of Director
- Executive Director
- International Service Chair
- Youth Exchange Officer
How did you get started in this business?
I started as a bookkeeper in a real estate company, and soon realized that real estate was for me. So I completed my real estate classes and became a license agent. Next I earned my Brokers license. That was over 25 years ago and I still love my business.
What types of customers have you worked with?
Buyers, seller's and investors.
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a pro in your area of expertise?
It is very important to hire an agent that you have complete trust and confidence in. Someone who will truely listen to you and that has the expertise to see you through the entire transaction.